Drive Safe this holiday season with these handy tips –
- Check your car – Make sure its clean, has good tyres, services and ready for adventures!
- Plan your trips – Allow for busy roads, toilet stops and sight seeing.
- Be patient – Don’t overtake everyone – it is not a race! Give way to people and maybe even give them a wave 🙂
- Don’t mix your drinks – with driving! Get a cab – uber or walk – don’t risk it for your own safety!
- Tow be or not tow be – Make sure your trailers are correctly attached, in good condition and give yourself plenty of space around other road users.
Driving should be fun and opens up many opportunities to see friends, family and sights.
Sadly, many people are killed each year on our roads and this does not stop during the holiday season.
Be sensible, safe and don’t take any risks so that you can have a safe and enjoyable holiday break.
See you all in 2022!