Defensive Driver Training and 4WD Training Perth, Western Australia.
- Defensive Driving Programs
- 4WD Training
- Trailer Towing
- Road Safety Presentations
- Corporate Driving Events
Performance Driving Australia deliver driver training programs across Australia and overseas. Driver training programs are suitable for corporate, government and mining industry groups in Perth and regional Western Australia.
Our team of Perth based trainers are experienced, qualified and friendly and will engage with your drivers to maximise the effectiveness of training.
We have access to the following venues/areas for training –
- Kwinana – Perth Motorplex
- Subiaco Showgrounds
- Midvale Speed Dome
- Barbagallo Raceway
- Kalgoorlie (gravel and 4WD training)
- Leonora (gravel and 4WD training)
- Mundaring (4WD training)
- Port Hedland (4WD training)
- Broome and Kimberley Region (4WD and Gravel Driving)
Our standard Performance Driving Australia Defensive Driving program is delivered to groups in one day and includes –
- Multimedia Class Room Presentation – Attitude / Behaviour / Risk identification and reduction / Crash Analysis / Vehicle Safety Systems (ABS/ESP) and Defensive and Advanced Driving Techniques.
- Practical training in emergency braking at various speeds.
- Practical training in emergency hazard avoidance.
- Certificate (nationally recognised option available).
Theory session can now be completed online.
Performance Driving Australia also offer a range of 4WD training programs suitable for government, corporate and mining organisations. 4WD training can also include recovery, trip planning and journey management.
Trailer towing programs and other specialised driver training programs are also available.
You can find more information below –
If your employees use a vehicle during business hours, you are required by law to provide safe systems and adequate training when a risk is identified. Providing an unfamiliar vehicle or asking employees to drive during business hours often to complete tasks are common risks that need to be addressed.
The benefits of attending a driver training program with Performance Driving Australia include but are not limited to reduced incidents and damage to vehicles as well as a reduction in lost time injuries combined with a safer and more efficient work environment for all involved.
Ask us about how we can help you create safer drivers.