Performance Driving Australia deliver Defensive Driver Training as well as 4WD Training in Tasmania at a number of venues.
The Performance Driving Australia Defensive Driver Training program is available for group bookings at one of our Tasmanian venues.
A full day program is designed to give you and your team the knowledge and skills to drive defensively, keeping you and your passengers safe on our Tasmanian roads.
A full day program includes –
- Class Room Workshop Session – Attitude / Behaviour / Risk identification and reduction / Crash Analysis / Vehicle Safety Systems (ABS/ESP) and Defensive and Advanced Driving Techniques.
- Practical training in emergency braking at various speeds.
- Practical training in emergency collision avoidance.
- Certificate (nationally recognised option available).
Performance Driving Australia also offer a range of 4WD training programs suitable for government, corporate and mining organisations. 4WD training can also include recovery, trip planning and journey management.
Trailer towing programs and other specialised driver training programs are also available.
Driver training is available at the following locations in and around various locations in Tasmania –
- Baskerville Racway, Hobart
- Symmons Plains Raceway, Launceston
- Burnie Airport, Burnie
- Queenstown Airport, Queenstown
- Smithton Airport, Smithton
You can find more information as follows –
If your employees use a vehicle during business hours, you are required to demonstrate adequate training and safe systems to satisfy duty of care requirements.
All drivers will benefit from attending a driver training program with Performance Driving Australia. Reduced incidents and damage to vehicles as well as a reduction in lost time injuries combined with a safer and more efficient work environment for all involved.
Ask us about how we can help you create safer drivers.
Please contact us for more information on our available driver training programs in Tasmania.