Trailer Towing Courses
- Pre-trip safety checks
- Identifying weight limits and compliance
- Loading and weight distribution
- Hitching the trailer
- Checks before moving off
- Driving techniques (driver position, use of mirrors, cornering)
- Braking with a trailer
- Electric brake operation (if fitted)
- Tyre blowout procedure
- Overtaking with a trailer
- Trailer sway (why and how to manage)
- Reversing and parking practice
- Unhitching and securing a parked trailer
- Post-trip inspections
Our diverse clientele tows everything from jet-skis to large boats, fuel drums to caravans, and more. We offer training facilities across Australia or can bring our programs to your site.
Contact us today to discuss your towing requirements and discover how we can assist you and your team in towing safely and confidently.
Also check out our Defensive Driving course – you are welcome to complete this program with your trailer attached!