Valet parking is a fast growing and dynamic customer service industry.
Providing a professional, safe and efficient service is key to creating a positive experience for your customers.
Valet staff are required to have a range of experiences and skills to allow them to work in a challenging environment with often many variables.
The VIP Valet Parking course is designed to provide some key tips and skills that can make the difference between a good valet team member and an excellent one!
Training can be delivered at your venue or at one of many venues Australia wide.
Duration of the VIP Valet Parking program is typically 4-6 hours.
This program can be catered to suit your specific workforce and environment.
VIP Valet Parking content includes –
- Introduction to road safety and defensive driving
- The role of a Valet – Expectations
- Safety around vehicles in the Valet areas
- Managing clients needs and requests
- Identifying and recording damage
- Hygiene and Covid safe practices
- Situational awareness before moving off
- Vehicle systems – Starting / Stopping / Transmissions / Park Brakes / Technology
- Vehicle limitations – Height, Width and other considerations
- Exercise 1 – A to B Drill – Collection to Parking and then retrieval.
- Exercise 2 – Advanced Parking – Forward, Reverse, Parallel forward and reverse, Angle forward and reverse.
- Exercise 3 – Parking Collision Avoidance – Emergency braking forward, reverse and lane change.
If you or your team could benefit from this training delivered by one of our experienced and friendly trainers get in contact with us today!
Check out our full day Defensive Driver Training program as a great addition to this program.