If you operate a vehicle in a high-risk environment Performance Driving Australia can provide a range of programs to help keep you and your team safe.
This training is suited to drivers working in –
Security Detail / CPP
Cash in Transit
High risk operations (surveillance etc)
Emergency Services (lights and sirens)
Performance Driving Australia is a leading provider of defensive driving and four-wheel drive training in Australia.
We have designed and delivered advanced driving programs in a high-risk environments overseas (including Egypt, Bangladesh, Mongolia, PNG and Malaysia).
Our team are highly experienced, skilled and have experience in motorsport and/or tactical driving.
Performance Driving Australia have provided programs to a variety of government departments (from around the world) and work closely to maximise the effectiveness of training within the allocated budget and time allowance.
Provide drivers with the necessary knowledge and skills to safely operate a vehicle safely and efficiently in high risk environments.
Sample Program Elements
- Driver attitude and preparation (theory)
- Basic trip planning and risk assessments (theory)
- Vehicle checks and setup
- Basic surveillance and anti-surveillance skills (theory)
- Threat assessment / Attack recognition and avoidance (theory)
- Vehicle Escape (theory)
- Vehicle handling at a variety of speeds
- Reversing and anti-ambush techniques
- Emergency Braking and Collision Avoidance
- Evasive manoeuvring
- High Speed driving
- Convoy Driving
- VIP / Executive Transport Considerations
- Anti-Terrorist / Anti-Hijack Manoeuvres
Minimum – Completion of a Defensive Driving Course OR the PDA Corporate Driving Program (online) in the 2 years prior to the program. PDA Corporate Driving Program online is free for anyone that books into this program. It is essential drivers have a solid understanding of defensive driving before attempting to complete this program.
Delivery Time Frame
Program can be delivered to small groups over 1 or more days.
Please contact us to discuss options.
We can host this training in any state of Australia or overseas – please contact us for pricing.
Additional Training Options
- Vehicle to vehicle scenarios – managing contact between vehicles (deliberate interaction and crash management)
- 4WD and loose surface road operations
- Passenger Side Driving